Suzanne Schmidt Memorial Garden (Cherry Border)
Located in the Cherry Border, this garden includes sweeps of bulbs, herbaceous perennials, and ferns. It is a garden dedicated to Suzanne Boissard Schmidt ’46, a long time Scott Associate.
The original cherries, planted in 1931, and the Whisper Bench were given by Mrs. Allen K. White, Class of 1922. The Chica Maynard ’48 Cherry Border Endowment Fund, established in 2009, helps support the Cherry Border maintenance.